The Integral Coaching® Program
An itinerary for making a sustainable transformational change . . .
Initial 30-minute consultation (Free)
- This initial consultation gives us the opportunity to get to know each other and determine whether there is a mutual fit. We can meet in person, over the phone, or on Skype.
- This is a time to discuss your challenges and desires, ask questions about my approach and me, and understand how we can work together.
- During this conversation we discuss the rates for my services and I follow up with a proposed letter of engagement for your review and consideration.
Agreement to Engage– Sets the Process in Motion
- Sustainable resourceful change takes time. I will ask you to commit to a minimum of 4 months; some programs last a year or longer. Typically, the longer the engagement, the deeper and more sustainable the change, but some coaching topics just require less time to address than others.
- We meet twice a month – in person or over the phone – with quick check-ins in between via email or phone as needed. Sessions are generally last 60 – 90 minutes.
- I will ask you to commit to fully engaging in this powerful and iterative process. This involves doing the practices that I give to you and sharing your observations and results with me as we work to manifest the changes you desire.
Our First Session - Intake
- We attend to your immediate concerns while also exploring what is deeply meaningful to you, what you would like to accomplish, and the specific challenges you face. Together we will hone in on and define what we come to call your coaching topic.
- As a result of my inquiry questions, you will immediately begin to see yourself and your situation with new perspectives.
- This session is 90 minutes.
Developing a New Approach
Our Second Session - Offer
- Based upon our preceding conversations, I will offer a coaching program that addresses your unique situation; identifying your current approach to your topic, and focusing on developing a new approach ("a new way of being in relation to your topic") to achieve your desired outcomes.
- Together we will adjust and refine the program offer so that it fits your sensibilities, needs and expectations: so that you can take ownership of the process.
- This 90-minute session is often profoundly insightful for people; they begin to see themselves and their topic in a different light and experience new energy.
Our Subsequent Sessions – Building a new resourceful approach over the course of months
- Every two weeks we will meet in person or over the phone or on Skype for 60 minutes. With each session you will strengthen your insight, learn and practice new skills, and identify next steps.
- You will receive new practices or exercises to engage in between sessions, which are tailored to the moment and designed to build the muscles required to accomplish your goals.
- During our time together, you will develop new intellectual, emotional, and relational capacities that enable you to think, feel and act in fresh, more resourceful ways that will realize your intentions.
Celebrating and Looking Ahead - Completion Sessions
As you succeed in making significant shifts as a result of this process we will arrive at a point to complete the process with sessions that mark your progress, celebrate your accomplishments. We also look to what might impede your progress in the future. Together, we’ll construct a set of practices and feedback mechanisms to help you sustain your momentum.
You may also find that you want to continue with a new topic to focus on.